We are a forward thinking and rapidly evolving company, who prides itself on the people we employ.
We understand and appreciate the need for outstanding employees, and therefore we strive to offer varied and rewarding roles for anyone wanting to become part of the Bowler Eggs family. Alongside this we offer competitive salary and benefits packages.
Believing in your employees is key; at Bowler Eggs we encourage all our staff to have meaningful input and put forward ideas and improvements, so that the sky really can be the limit!
Even if we are not currently recruiting, you are welcome to email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be reviewed and kept on file for any future suitable vacancies.
Where relevant to a role advertised, we may view social media profiles in conjunction with a candidates application.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Admin Assistant to join Bowler Eggs, a leading company in the free range egg production industry.
You will be joining a very busy team and we need someone who is willing to take on all tasks with enthusiasm, who can adopt a methodical approach to ensure all tasks are progressed and completed accurately and who can be relied upon to consistently contribute to the smooth running of the company.
Reporting to the General Manager and internal Business Analyst, this role will suit someone with a proven career in admin, with exceptionally high standards and a broad range of skills, who would like a varied and interesting role with a strong emphasis on customer support (internally and externally).
More than anything we need someone with an outgoing, friendly personality with an abundance of common sense, who wants to be the best in their field and who will go the extra mile to support their colleagues, team and our customers.
Skills, Experience & Attributes:
- Typing of correspondence – excellent proof reading and accuracy essential
- Dealing with suppliers and customers – via telephone, email etc.
- Filing and maintenance of our fully electronic filing system
- Organising diaries, meetings, lunches, etc.
- Updating and maintaining our bespoke database
- Creating manuals, documentation and correspondence for customers
- Providing Admin support to the Field Support & Pullet teams
- Providing cover for the Admin and Reception team, when required
- Answer, field and direct calls as necessary
- Ad-hoc duties and tasks
- +2 years Admin experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail and calm under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- A friendly and helpful manner and who is presentable and approachable at all times
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads, whilst maintaining a professional approach
- Self-motivated and hard-working individual
The role will be based in Hilton, Derbyshire, working Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00. In return, we offer a competitive salary, annual bonus, pension and private healthcare schemes, including opportunities for career development.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter via email to email@example.com
. Please include details of your current remuneration package and notice period.
Closing date Friday 8th September 2017
No Agencies Please