We are a forward thinking and rapidly evolving company, who prides itself on the people we employ.
We understand and appreciate the need for outstanding employees, and therefore we strive to offer varied and rewarding roles for anyone wanting to become part of the Bowler Eggs family. Alongside this we offer competitive salary and benefits packages.
Believing in your employees is key; at Bowler Eggs, we encourage all our staff to have meaningful input and put forward ideas and improvements, so that the sky really can be the limit!
Even if we are not currently recruiting, you are welcome to email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be reviewed and kept on file for any future suitable vacancies.
Strictly No Agencies or Job Boards Please
Where relevant to a role advertised, we may view social media profiles in conjunction with a candidate's application.
How to Apply
- Administration Assistant - Full-time
- Administration Assistant - Part-time FTC 6-months
- Free Range Consultant
To apply for a Live Vacancy please email email@example.com
, specifying which role you are applying for in the subject box - please enclose a copy of your current CV and covering letter, along with details of your current remuneration package and notice period.
What We Offer
Modern offices, free parking, competitive salary, annual bonus, pension and private healthcare schemes, 25 days holiday plus statutory, including opportunities for career development.
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT - x2
We have a great opportunity for experienced Admin Assistants to join Bowler Eggs.
There are 2 vacancies available - 1 full-time permanent and 1 part-time FTC 6-months.
You will be joining a very busy team and we need someone who is willing to take on all tasks with enthusiasm, who can adopt a methodical approach to ensure all tasks are progressed and completed accurately and who can be relied upon to consistently contribute to the smooth running of the company.
Reporting to the General Manager and internal Business Analyst, this role will suit someone with a proven career in admin, with exceptionally high standards and a broad range of skills, who would like a varied and interesting role with a strong emphasis on customer support (internally and externally).
More than anything we need someone with an outgoing, friendly personality with an abundance of common sense, who wants to be the best in their field and who will go the extra mile to support their colleagues, team and our customers.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Typing of correspondence – excellent proof reading and accuracy essential
- Dealing with suppliers and customers – via telephone, email etc.
- Filing and maintenance of our fully electronic filing system
- Organising diaries, meetings, lunches, etc.
- Updating and maintaining our bespoke database
- Creating manuals, documentation and correspondence for customers
- Providing Admin support to the Field Support & Pullet teams
- Providing cover for the Admin and Reception team, when required
- Answer, field and direct calls as necessary
- Ad-hoc duties and tasks
- +2 years Admin experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail and calm under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- A friendly and helpful manner and who is presentable and approachable at all times
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads, whilst maintaining a professional approach
- Self-motivated and hard-working individual
The role will be office based, in Hilton, Derbyshire, working Monday to Friday, between 08:30 to 17:00.
The full-time role will be as above, with the part-time role being approx. 25 hours per week, with fixed working hours to be discussed at interview.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 15th September 2017
FREE RANGE CONSULTANT
We are offering a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to join our team of Free Range Consultants. The role involves travelling throughout the UK visiting our egg producers, advising on bird management and legislation to maximise bird welfare and egg production.
We will provide full training on our unique organisation, our customers and internal systems, along with countless opportunities for learning and developing your existing skills. The role does require commitment, time and travel, but ultimately it is very rewarding and satisfying when you see your efforts making a difference.
Experience will be gained in all areas of free range egg production, from hatching and rearing, through to the laying cycle and end of flock depletions.
If you are looking to develop your career and are looking for a new challenge, then this opportunity could be for you.
Qualifications & Experience
Experience within farming and agriculture is desired and therefore we would expect candidates to be able to demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, with related qualifications to support this.
We are looking for a candidate who has a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn, someone who can demonstrate a successful career to-date, along with proven commitment to employers, and the ability to progress within an organisation.
Skills & Attributes
- Methodical & organised
- Mature approach
- Willingness to travel
- Comfortable with lone working
- Ability to contribute effectively to the wider team
- Auditing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to establish efficient working systems
- Willingness to learn and listen to peer contributions/suggestions
- Positive can-do attitude
- Full, clean driving licence
- Our Offering
Although our offices are based in Hilton, Derbyshire, the role will be primarily based each day at different farms and working from home, with office days required periodically. Working hours are generally Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00, but this role requires flexibility outside of these hours including occasional weekend working, in emergency situations only.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 8th September 2017